Model: Jackie Wade

Views:


Follow Her On Instagram and Twitter: @iamjackiewade Website: www.iamjackiewade.com

I GO OUT OF MY WAY FOR PERFECTION... I WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO DO THE SAME!!! 



I am looking to update and add to my port. However, I will only accept work from those who I feel will enhance my craft and the success which I am establishing. 
I respect everyones work. If I refuse to work with you it may not necessarily be that I don't like what you do, it may be that it doesn't "go" with what I'm working toward at the time. 

I majored in theater so I love creativity however, I DO NOT take part in nude photos of any kind...PERIOD! I'm interested in glamour, fashion,and print work
thumbnail
Download TWMTDW Vol.1 for Free

Team Work Make The Dream Work Vol. 1 Coming Soon!

0 comments